As a staff, we are committed to serving our students and their families to the best of our abilities.
Our goal is to create a community where:
- We see everyone as a LEARNER - children and adults alike.
- We face challenges by working to support our students and engage them in building the skills they need to succeed.
- We engage in clear and consistent communication with home, not only to inform, but also to seek input into how we can best meet the needs to our students.
- We are committed to continuous improvement in order to provide the highest quality education to our students and most effective services to our families.
- We see everyone as a LEADER - children and adults alike.
At Hardisty, we are committed to the "Three R's". Respect, Responsibility and Relationships".
You will see this commitment, not only in the halls on posters, but in our daily work. It is not simply an expectation for students but it serves as a basis for our decision making and how we interact as a school community.