Hardisty K-9 School's motto is "Building Tomorrow's Leaders." It is our goal for Hardisty to be seen as a positive choice for neighborhood students, as a program of choice for those interested in Logos Christian programming and as a school where the dignity of all learners is honored.
At Hardisty we are committed to the 3 R's - Respect, Responsibility and Relationships. Through this committment we strive to create a safe and welcome atmosphere for all students and build a sense of community that unites our students, parents and community. The quality and effectiveness of our school will be reflected in the confidence and satisfaction that our students, parents, staff, and community have in the work we do. We consider all stakeholders at Hardisty to be learners and we are committed to continuous improvement in our practice.
As a staff, we are committed to serving our students and their families to the best of our abilities.
Our goal is to create a community where:
1. We see everyone as a LEARNER - children and adults alike.
2. We face challenges by working to support our students and engage them in building the skills the need to succeed.
3. We engage in clear and consistent commnication with home, not only to inform, but also to seek inut into how we can best meet the needs of our students.
4. We are committed to continuous improvement in order to provide the highest quality education to our students and most effective services to our families.
5. We see everyone as a LEADER - children and adults alike.
At Hardisty, we are committed to the "Three R's". Respect, Responsibility and Relationships".
You will see this commitment, not only in the halls on posters, but in our daily work. It is not simply a expectation for students but it serves as a basis for our decision making and how we interact as a school community.