Kindergarten Registration Begins February 1, 2018
Beginning February 1, 2018, Hardisty School will begin the process of accepting applications for children entering Kindergarten in September 2018. In addition, we will begin acception applications for students new to Edmonton Public Schools.
All parents wishing to register a child in Kindergarten (or a child who is not currently an Edmonton Public Schools student) can complete an application for enrolment in person at the school. The application form may also be down loaded from the Edmonton Public Schools website at epsb.ca.
Children whose birthday falls between March 2,2013 and March 1, 2014 are eligible to apply to attend Kindergarten for the 2018/19 school year.
Parents must provide the following to complete an application:
1. A completed, signed Student Registration Form - available at the school at epsb.ca
2. Confirmation of address for the student's parents/guardian (driver's license, utility bill, lease agreement, property tax bill)
3. Legal proof of the students name, citizenship and birth date (Candian provincial birth certificate, Canadian citizenship document, passport, student visa)
PRE-ENROLMENT FOR CURRENT STUDENTS BEGINS MARCH 12, 2018
Parents of children who are current Hardisty students or who are attending other Edmonton Public Schools will be required to "pre-enroll" between March 12 and April 13.
PRE-ENROL IN SCHOOLZONE
Sign in to SchoolZone between 9 a.m. on March 12 and 4 p.m. on April 16, 2018 to select your child's preferred school for the 2018-19 school year.
When you sign in to your parent SchoolZone account on your computer, tablet or smartphone:
1. Choose the "Next Year" tab
2. Select the name of the child you are pre-enrolling
3. Follow the instructions to select your child's preferred school for next year
Course selection is not part of selecting your child's preferred school in SchoolZone. Junior High and high school students will choose their specific courses (e.g., core courses, fine arts, career and technology studies) through a separate process at their current school.
UPDATE YOUR ADDRESS
If your address has changed, please update your information with your child's current school before pre-enrolling in SchoolZone.
GET HELP COMPLETING PRE-ENROLMENT
Talk to your child's current school principal if you:
1. Don't know the password for your parent SchoolZone account
2. Need help signing in to SchoolZone
3. Have a question about completing pre-enrolment in SchoolZone
4. Need a paper form instead
Please contact the school if you have any questions regarding registration and pre-enrolment or go to http://www.epsb.ca/schools/register/ for more information.